Chiloki cleverly integrates functions between cell phones and walkie-talkies. You can communicate one-to-one or to-many with the push of a button.
Allows up to 2500 people in a single channel when integrated with Zellowork,. Supports GPS, private communication, works with data and Wi-Fi networks. Message history is kept in the cloud and can be re-played anytime.
• Real-time streaming, high quality voice
• Contacts availability and text status
• Public and private channels for up to 2500 users
• Option to map hardware PTT (Push To Talk) button
• Bluetooth headset support (selected phones)
• Android Wear support
• Voice history
• Call alert
• Push notifications
• Works over WiFi, 2G, 3G, or 4G mobile data
Zello uses proprietary low-latency push-to-talk protocol and is not interoperable with Voxer, Sprint Direct Connect or AT&T Enhanced PTT. Zello Android client supports free public service, ZelloWork cloud service, and private Zello Enterprise Server.